It will probably come as no surprise that I did NOT get a draft written this month. Instead, I have confirmation that my next book, MY LOVE FOR YOU IS THE SUN, will be published next year thanks to a successful Kickstarter campaign with a week and a half left to go!! So I consider that worth a draft for sure. 🙂
Now it’s your turn. How did you do in November? Let us know in the comments and of course in the Rafflecopter.
Quick reminder: Our December featured agent, Jennifer Starkman, will accept submissions from GOLD members December 1st at 8:00am through December 15th at 6pm EST/3pm PST.
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win a critique from Linda Ashman or a copy of her book The Nuts and Bolts Guide to Writing Picture Books, even if you didn’t complete a draft!
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “Critique with Linda Ashman” at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Linda’s Blog Post” button. It will reveal the task, which is to comment on Linda’s blog post. Commenting on Linda’s post is mandatory and gets you one point even if you didn’t complete a draft in November. If you haven’t yet commented, click here to do so. Then you click ENTER on that option in Rafflecopter, which will then open the next two options.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Manuscript” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in November. If you did, click ENTER, if you did not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Manuscript” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in November. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- Submit your entry. Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on December 1st to enter your results. I will then have Rafflecopter draw a winner and announce it on the blog on December 2nd.
Many, many thanks to Linda Ashman for showing all that a bad beginning can lead to a great ending!
Finally, don’t forget to come back soon to meet December’s talented featured author!
a Rafflecopter giveaway