It’s the end of October. Only two months left in the 2013 challenge. Now THAT is scary. I did not complete a draft this month, but I am not at all upset about that given how much time and attention I’ve had to give to my crowdfunding project. The work associated is probably worth 5 drafts – LOL. Plus, I did some free writing for another story, so I’m actually feeling pretty good about this month.
Now it’s your turn. How did you do in October? Let us know in the comments and of course in the Rafflecopter.
Quick reminder: Submissions to our October featured agent Elena Giovinazzo will close today at 6:00 p.m. Eastern/3:00 p.m. Pacific SHARP! Our November featured agent, Danielle Smith, will accept submissions from GOLD members beginning November 1st at 8:00am.
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win a critique from Lori Degman, even if you didn’t complete a draft!
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “Critique with Lori Degman” at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Lori’s Blog Post” button. It will reveal the task, which is to comment on Lori’s blog post. Commenting on Lori’s post is mandatory and gets you one point even if you didn’t complete a draft in October. If you haven’t yet commented, click here to do so. Then you click ENTER on that option in Rafflecopter, which will then open the next two options.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Manuscript” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in October. If you did, click ENTER, if you did not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Manuscript” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in October. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- Submit your entry. Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on November 1st to enter your results. I will then have Rafflecopter draw a winner and announce it on the blog on November 2nd.
Many, many thanks to Lori Degman! Now we’ve all “got plot”!
Finally, don’t forget to come back Friday to meet November’s fantastic featured author!
a Rafflecopter giveaway