Hello there everybody! Here we are with our first 12 x 12 check-in of 2014. Most of you know that January turned out to be a difficult month for me (understatement), BUT fortunately for once I was ahead of the game. I both wrote AND revised a manuscript the first week of January. I had hoped to be finished with another set of revisions on both, but alas that was not to be. I am motivated for February though and feel that, writing-wise at least, I’m off to a roaring start.
Are you reading this and haven’t yet joined 12 x 12? You have precisely 29 days left to do so. Don’t miss another day; register today!
For existing members, how did you do in January? Are you off to a drafty beginning? Let us know in the comments and in the Rafflecopter.
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win a Emma Walton Hamilton’s course Just Write for Kids!
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “Just Write for Kids” at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Emma’s Blog Post” button. It will reveal the task, which is to comment on Emma’s blog post. Commenting on Emma’s post is mandatory and gets you one point even if you didn’t complete a draft in January. If you haven’t yet commented, click here to do so. Then you click ENTER on that option in Rafflecopter, which will then open the next two options.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Manuscript” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in January. If you did, click ENTER, if you did not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Manuscript” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in January. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- Submit your entry. Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on Febuary 1st to enter your results. I will then have Rafflecopter draw a winner and announce it on the blog on February 2nd.
We are on our way to another successful year in 12×12!
a Rafflecopter giveaway