Sign up for my 12 Days of Christmas email series and you’ll receive a gift from me each day. Short, sweet, inspirational, and no strings attached. Traditionally, the twelve days of Christmas begins on Christmas day, but we’ll start on December 26th and conclude on January 6th.
You’ll receive daily, bite-size surprises such as:
- Exercises to evaluate and integrate your 2017 writing year so you are ready for 2018
- Tools to illuminate successes in order to go even further in your writing
- “Never-before-seen” content from me about the writing life
- How to write through tough times
- How to keep the fun and whimsy in your life and your writing
- Resources, Inspiration, Tips, and More!
What you will not find in this email series:
- Prescriptive programs
- Sales pitches
So come join the fun! The series is open to everyone, everywhere. I hope it is obvious, but you do not have to celebrate Christmas to participate — I’m simply using the tradition of “12 days” to give you some writing gifts that will be more useful than seven swans-a-swimming. 🙂