Submissions to February featured agent Stephen Fraser will close today at 6:00 p.m. EST SHARP! Our March featured agent, Tricia Lawrence, will begin accepting submissions tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m. EST.
Perhaps not surprisingly given the launch of A TROOP IS A GROUP OF MONKEYS, I did not write a new draft in February. I did, however, revise the second app in the “animal groups” trilogy and turned it into my publisher. This one features all ocean animals, and I LOVE the way it turned out (although shhh for now because I don’t want to take any of the attention away from TROOP :-)).
Now it’s your turn to report, which is all on the honor system. It is after all, your karma that’s at stake. 😉
Here is what you need to do to check in, even if you didn’t complete a draft!
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “February Featured Author Kathleen Pelley” at the top.
- Click on the first “Invent your own option” button. It will reveal the task, which is to comment on Kathleen’s February 1st post. Commenting on Kathleen’s post is mandatory and gets you one point even if you didn’t complete a draft in February. If you haven’t yet commented, click here to do so. Then you click ENTER on that option in Rafflecopter, which will then open the next two options.
- Click on the next “Invent your own option” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in February. If you did, click ENTER, if you did not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Invent your own option” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in February. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- Submit your entry. Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight EST on March 1st to enter your results. I will then have Rafflecopter draw a winner and announce it on the blog on March 2nd.
Many, many thanks to Kathleen Pelley for doing such a wonderful job of showing us how important it is to read aloud. I could listen to Kathleen read forever and ever!
Remember –Today is the LAST DAY to Register for 12 x 12 in 2013. If you don’t sign up today, you won’t get another chance until 2014.
Finally, don’t forget to come back tomorrow to meet March’s featured author. You’re going to love her!