I missed Gratitude Sunday last week, so this week’s list covers the past two weeks. Lots to be grateful for!
Quotes on Gratitude:
“Practicing gratitude helps us change our brainwaves from noticing gaps and omissions. When you express a feeling, you amplify it. When you express irritation, you get more irritated, when you express appreciation, you become more grateful.” — From an article by Nina Lesowitz and Mary Beth Sammons
“Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world.” — John Milton
“The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Gratitude List for the two weeks ending May 22
- For all that I learned at the Big Sur in the Rockies conference and all the amazing and talented people I met there.
- Lilacs, lilacs everywhere
- First outdoor meeting of the Margareaders – around a fire pit
- Rocky has recovered from his surgery and is now out of “da hood.”
- Warm weather again – finally!
- Jay saying, “I love you as big as the solar system.”
- Phil making dinner Friday evening so I could go for a run with Rocky.
- All of us laughing as we watched Shrek the Third for a family movie night
- My morning tea – what would I do without it?
- My friend Amy for watching the kids last weekend so I could finish the conference and Phil could do his volunteer training. Thanks!!
What are you grateful for this week?Gratitude Sunday · Tags: Gratitude Sunday, Quotes on Gratitude