I had a most bountiful birthday week! Feeling most grateful and fortunate indeed.
Quotes on Gratitude
“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
“Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.” — Nido Qubein
“Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold. Happiness dwells in the soul.” — Democritus
Gratitude list for the week ending May 25
- I had the extreme honor of being featured on the fabulous Happy Birthday Author blog. Right alongside many of my heroes of the craft! Thanks again Eric!
- I received so many heartfelt and heartwarming messages from friends and family for my birthday. I felt truly loved and appreciated.
- I received three coveted books as gifts plus gift certificates for more!
- Sharing a meal and some wine with friends the night before my birthday
- Going to see EPIC with the kids
- Watching my cousin’s daughter graduate high school, AND listen to her singing the National Anthem to start the ceremony! I am in awe of her talent and accomplishment.
- A SHIVER OF SHARKS is in production and should release next week!
- I made huge progress on my presentation on storybook apps for the NJ-SCBWI conference and I’m SO EXCITED to present!
- I got lots of good exercise this week.
- My kids finished their school year in good spirits and with great report cards.
What are you grateful for this week?Categories: A Shiver of Sharks, Apps, Birthdays, Digital Publishing, Family, Friendship, Gratitude Sunday, Guest Blogging, Movies, SCBWI, Storybook Apps · Tags: A Shiver of Sharks, apps, Author, Birthdays, Digital Publishing, e-publishing, Family, Friendship, Gratitude, Gratitude Sunday, Guest Blogging, Happy Birthday Author, Julie Hedlund, Movies, Quotes on Gratitude, SCBWI, Storybook Apps