I am grateful that this week was far less eventful then last week, and that Colorado is working toward recovery and healing post last-week’s floods.
Quotes on Gratitude
“Each of us is unique. We each possess a special recipe of natural strengths, talents and qualities. When we recognize and acknowledge our gifts in gratitude, we stand in our truth, strong and confident, and then have the ability to give generously.” — Carol J. Adamski
“Whatever we think about and thank about we bring about.” — Dr. John F. Demartini
“Saying ‘thank you’ creates love.” — Daphne Rose Kingma
Gratitude list for the week ending 9/20
- I got my first 20 copies of TROOP. I got to hold one in my hands and sniff ink! Tremendous feeling!
- Both my online and in-person critique group partners, who helped me polish a manuscript so I could send it to my agent
- Once again, the simple fact of having an agent to send manuscripts to!
- Unexpectedly, I wrote a brand new picture book draft. My first one since March.
- I discovered a new coffee shop that I love.
- Watching Galaxy Quest with the kids
- Our local Mathnasium, for helping Em with her homework and taking the pressure off me!
- Sunshine, crickets and fall weather at last
- The fact that my mother knows how to broil hamburgers so that they still taste good (we had a grill dysfunction)
- Facebook haikus
What are you grateful for this week?Categories: A Troop is a Group of Monkeys, Agents, Creativity, Family, Gratitude Sunday, Movies, Picture Books, Social Media, Works in Progress, Writing · Tags: A Troop is a Group of Monkeys, Agents, Author, Children's Books, Creativity, Critiques, Galaxy Quest, Gratitude, Gratitude Sunday, Julie Hedlund, Movies, Picture Books, Quotes on Gratitude