Here is another Gratitude Sunday. It’s going to be quick because we’re leaving TODAY for our week at Rainbow Trout Ranch (so there will be lots to cover in next week’s post). Have a grateful week everyone!
Quotes on Gratitude
“The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.” — Richard Bach
“There are no mistakes, no coincidences. All events are blessings given to us to learn from.” — Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
“You have no cause for anything but gratitude and joy.” — The Buddha
Gratitude List for the week ending July 31
- My garden, which is ready to burst forth with more produce than I’ll be able to manage.
- Our neighbor, Cliff, who gives us a steady supply of grass clippings to use as mulch for the garden.
- All of the team members who are keeping the Official SCBWI Conference blog updated for us poor souls who can’t be there.
- Em said, “It’s much more difficult to still your mind than to just sit and think about stuff.” Such wisdom from a 7 year-old.
- Dr. Rob Landry, Rocky’s veterinarian. I always leave our visits confident that Rocky will be okay.
- My mom, for keeping Rocky so we don’t have to board him this week. Rocky is grateful too even though he doesn’t know it! 🙂
- Jay swam and did a front float for the first time without help!
- Again my mom, for having the kids over for dinner one night this week. I had three hours of complete silence, which I used to curl up on the couch and read my book.
- Playdates that kept the kids occupied and happy this week.
- Reading The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me to both kids.
What are you grateful for this week?Gratitude Sunday · Tags: Gratitude, Gratitude Sunday, Rainbow Trout Ranch, Rocky, SCBWI