Another week, another Gratitude Sunday…
Quotes on Gratitude
“Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step towards achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
“No longer forward nor behind
I look in hope or fear;
But, grateful, take the good I find,
The best of now and here.” – John Greenleaf Whittier
“Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons.” – Ruth Ann Shabacker
Gratitude List for the week ending September 24
- I sent a manuscript off on submission to an agent!
- All the support from family and friends regarding said submission.
- Going for a run on the Boulder Creek Path with Rocky, then meeting Phil and the kids for a creekside picnic dinner. Watching the kids wade in the creek while the sun went down.
- Zucchini pie for dinner – summer isn’t complete until we’ve had it.
- A lovely girls-only dinner with my mom, my aunt and my cousin.
- Michigan wins another football game even without the star quarterback in play.
- Cool mornings, warm days, cool evenings.
- Going with Mom and Em to the used book sale at the library. Especially finding an old copy of Algonquin: The Story of a Great Dog.
- Spent the whole week “in the flow” of creativity and productivity.
- Hot air balloons floating in the distance out our front windows each morning.
What are you grateful for this week?Categories: Gratitude Sunday · Tags: Gratitude, Gratitude Sunday, Quotes on Gratitude