Time for Week 3 in the Gratitude Sunday series.
Quotes on Gratitude:
“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.“ — Ralph Waldo Emerson
“We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.” — Cynthia Ozick
“If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” — Gerald Good
Gratitude List for the week ending March 13th
- Cashing in on the spa day that Phil got me for Christmas
- Phil taking care of the kids the evening after the spa day so I could go stay with my Mom
- My mom for cooking for me and watching two episodes of Grey’s with me.
- SLEEPING IN the next morning.
- Jay saying to me, “Mommy when I grow up, I’m going to marry you.”
- Em’s fantastic report card and even better parent-teacher conference
- One extra hour of daylight each day!! Spring Forward!
- Joining an online critique group – I need one!
- Finding an awesome dog trainer for Rocky – He needs one!
- Another great meeting of the Margareaders
What are you grateful for this week?Gratitude Sunday · Tags: Book Club, Family, Gratitude, Rocky, Spa, Spring, Writing