Quotes on Gratitude:
“Henceforth I ask not good-fortune, I myself am good-fortune.” — Walt Whitman
“The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.” — Richard Bach
“We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” — Thornton Wilder
Gratitude List for the week ending March 20th
- On what otherwise would have been a long and tedious drive, watching a hot air balloon floating in front of the snow-capped Front Range.
- Taking a workshop on rhyme with author Linda Ashman – very inspirational
- Phil’s parents arriving on Thursday in time to spend the weekend
- Mom’s corned beef and cabbage
- Em cutting the “tooth fairy” a break when she failed to leave a gold dollar coin (she couldn’t find one) and leaving a green dollar instead. She said, “The tooth fairy left me a green dollar because she knew today is St. Patrick’s Day.” Crisis averted.
- A fun and festive party with friends to celebrate Daylight Savings last Sunday, complete with the unexpectedly amazing Frito Pie
- Mountains glowing pink at sunrise the morning after the snowstorm.
- My newly decluttered, redecorated writing space
- Listening to Em belly laugh during her cousin’s play – The Frog Prince
What are you grateful for this week?