Saying I have a lot to be grateful for this week is quite the understatement. This week’s installment:
Quotes on Gratitude
Even after all this time,
The sun never says to the earth,
“You owe me.”
Look what happens with
A love like that.
It lights the whole sky.
“To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven.” — Johannes A. Gaertner
“Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.” — Margaret Cousins
Gratitude list for the week ending February 26
- Getting the trip to Italy finalized! Now it’s just the wait that will be difficult.
- Phil is fully recovered from the flu that took him down for about 10 days
- My dog curled up next to me on the couch while I’m writing
- Skiing with great friends from Virginia at Breckenridge
- Spending quality time with same friends over drinks, dinner, and a drive to the airport the next morning
- Feeling both confident and exhilarated while skiing (first time since before the kids were born)
- Phenomenal cheeseburger at Motherloaded restaurant in Breckenridge.
- Having a delicious late dinner with Phil while Mom had the kids overnight
- The TravelTracker iPad app
- Jay falling asleep in his own bed and staying there all night – all week – major achievement!
What are you grateful for this week?
Categories: Dogs, Family, Friendship, Gratitude Sunday, Skiing, Winter · Tags: Breckenridge, Friends, Gratitude, Gratitude Sunday, Italy, Motherloaded Tavern, Skiing, Travel, Venice