Quotes on Gratitude
“Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don’t unravel.” — Author Unknown
“If one could only learn to appreciate the little things…
A song that takes you away, for there are those who cannot hear.
The beauty of a sunset, for there are those who cannot see.
The warmth and safety of your home, for there are those who are homeless.
Time spent with good friends for there are those who are lonely.
A walk along the beach for there are those who cannot walk.
The little things are what life is all about.
Search your soul and learn to appreciate.” — Shadi Souferian
Gratitude List for the week ending March 5
- Making progress on de-cluttering the house (again)!
- A fabulous person helping me with the de-cluttering
- I got caught up on my filing
- Having my mom and her friend from CA over for a fun and festive dinner
- Pizza and family movie night (Star Wars)
- Em’s excellent report card
- Rolling up my sleeves and “going back in” to one of my WIPs
- The last session of Junior Great Books – kids were great
- A weekend at home. Going skiing every weekend has been wonderful, but it was nice to get a break too.
- Phil was home all week (rare)
What are you grateful for this week?Categories: Gratitude Sunday · Tags: Gratitude, Gratitude Sunday