Another week, another Gratitude Sunday…
Quotes on Gratitude
“Don’t waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
“People are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.” — Laura Ingalls Wilder
Gratitude List for the week ending March 26
- Making it to the semi-finals of Brenda Drake’s Show Me the Voice Blogfest. Here is a picture of my celebratory cork.
- Enjoying Spring Break skiing – last week of the season for us.
- Warm, sunny days on the slopes
- The time to READ!
- Taking the kids to see the movie Rango.
- Kids, dog and father reunited after he was gone for a four-day business trip
- Family game night
- Stella, the Golden Retriever puppy we met at the vet’s office here in Keystone (don’t ask!)
- The smell of the earth under melting snow
- Homemade Chex Mix 🙂
What are you grateful for this week?Categories: Dogs, Family, Gratitude Sunday, Movies, Skiing, Winter, Writing · Tags: Blogfest, Brenda Drake, Dogs, Family, Gratitude, Gratitude Sunday, Movies, Rango, Show Me the Voice Blogfest, Skiing, Winter, Writing