This week’s Gratitude Sunday…
Quotes on Gratitude
“Do not be content with showing friendship in words alone, let your heart burn with loving kindness for all who may cross your path.” — Abdul Baha
“Gratitude is the sign of noble souls” — Aesop
“The essence of philosophy is that a man should so live that his happiness shall depend as little as possible on external things.” — Epictetus
Gratitude list for the week ending April 2
- The night before our last day of skiing for the season, the weather gods saw fit to drop a foot of snow on the ground.
- Eating the best Shepherd’s Pie I’ve had outside of the U.K. at an Irish Pub in Dillon, CO.
- Dinner out with Phil
- The kids playing in the mud, building fairy houses, and romping outside.
- Hyacinths in bloom
- The smell of brownies baking in the oven
- Eating said brownies
- Running outdoors in shorts and short-sleeves
- Finding out I will have a poem published (and get paid for it!)
- Watching PBS specials on Pompeii and Herculaneum with the kids and getting excited for our trip to Italy
What are you grateful this week?Categories: Gratitude Sunday, Poetry, Publishing · Tags: Gratitude, Gratitude Sunday, Italy, Poetry, Publication, Skiing, Spring