Quotes on Gratitude
“Let’s give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.” — Native American proverb
“The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.” — Dalai Lama
“Giving thanks for abundance is sweeter than the abundance itself.” — Rumi
Gratitude list for the week ending April 23
- Em ROCKED her presentation on Pompeii. Every second grader in her class had to do a personal presentation this year, and last Friday was her turn. She decided on Pompeii because we will visit during our trip to Italy. The class sat enthralled, and her teacher told me that Em’s presentation was fifth-grade level. Plus, the whole family got involved (Jay helped make the clay volcano) and we all learned a lot along the way.
- We took the kids to see Rio (VERY cute movie), and we were the only ones in the theater. At the end of the movie, the kids got up and danced to the infectious music.
- After two days of clouds and rain, the sun came out just in time to film the virtual tour of our house that will be included in its listing.
- The yard looks amazing thanks to getting all of the weeding done and picking up all the twigs and debris leftover from winter.
- My mother made it successfully through her knee surgery on Monday and is recovering nicely.
- Phil was home all week – a rarity these days.
- The doggie Easter Egg hunt at Rocky’s day care
- Coloring eggs with the kids
- Black cows grazing on golden hills
- Tulips blooming in Boulder
What are you grateful for this week?Categories: Gratitude Sunday · Tags: Easter, Gratitude, Gratitude Sunday, Pompeii, Rio movie, Rocky