Quotes on Gratitude:
“There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy.” — Ralph H. Blum
“Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” — Marcel Proust
“He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” — Epictetus
Gratitude List for the week ending March 28th
- Making homemade Key Lime Pie (very seldom do I bake) and listening to everyone rave about how delicious it was.
- Phil’s parents arrived home safely after a wonderful visit.
- I got a lot of exercise this week, which feels great after several weeks of slacking.
- Friends invited us to stay with them at their place in Keystone. We all had so much fun. A perfect weekend.
- Stuck in an interminable traffic jam on the way up the mountains, a teenage girl in the car next to us started blowing bubbles out her window, delighting the kids who, up to that point, had been fussy and cranky.
- Skiing, skiing, skiing, skiing, skiing
- EM CAN SKI THE BLUE RUNS NOW!!! We had so much fun skiing with her, and even more rewarding was listening to her beg to ski more after we got down the mountain.
- Ditto for Jay, begging to keep skiing at the end of the day.
- The hot tub and sauna!
- Waking up to this view on Sunday morning:
What are you grateful for this week?Gratitude Sunday · Tags: Family, Friends, Friendship, Gratitude Sunday, Keystone, Skiing, Winter