I realize it’s Monday, but it is a holiday in the States, so I figured I could get away with posting Gratitude Sunday a day late. It feels like Sunday here. Happy Labor Day to my Stateside readers!
Quotes on Gratitude
“You are like a candle. Imagine you are sending light out all around you. All your words, thoughts and actions are going in many directions. If you say something kind, your kind words go in many directions, and you yourself go with them.” — Thich Nhat Hahn
“If I only have the will to be grateful, I am so.” — Seneca
“Thanksgiving is good, but thanks-living is better.” — Matthew Henry
Gratitude List for the week ending September 3
- The weather finally cooled off – fall approaches.
- Being able to run outside without wringing my clothes out afterward
- Sitting outside at a Pearl Street Trattoria for dinner on a perfect night
- Having a great heart-to-heart with a friend over tea.
- Family BBQ
- Completing a major revision on my newest picture book manuscript
- Getting geared up (and excited for) ski season
- The owl that’s been hooting in the backyard at night
- Now that it’s cooler, the crickets are chirping all day.
- Em got a very cute role in the 101 Dalmations musical
What are you grateful for this week?Categories: Family, Gratitude Sunday, Writing · Tags: Family, Gratitude, Gratitude Sunday, Writing