This week’s Gratitude Sunday…
Quotes on Gratitude
“Enough is a feast.” — Buddhist Proverb
“Whatever I am offered in devotion with a pure heart – a leaf, a flower, fruit, or water – I accept with joy.” — Bhagavad Gita
“He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough.” — Lao Tzu
Gratitude List for the week ending September 24th
- While we were driving in the car, Em said to me for no specific reason, “Mommy, I just feel so grateful for you right now.” I almost cried.
- Em had a great time on her first extended overnight camp out without mom and dad.
- We got to spend some extra time with Jay this weekend. He seldom gets to be the only child, and it was fun focusing on him.
- GORGEOUS fall weather, and we get to look forward to another full week of the same.
- Spectacular sunsets over the mountains
- I attended a very informative travel writing workshop at the Boulder Bookstore.
- The Boulder Bookstore – they always put on wonderful events and the staff is knowledgeable. They even read books!
- A friend who went over and above to help me with a project I’m working on
- Exercising outdoors in this perfect weather
- The fact that I am loving every minute of my work. You know the phrase, “Do what you love and the money will follow”? Well, I’m ready…
What are you grateful for this week?Categories: Gratitude Sunday · Tags: Boulder Bookstore, Gratitude, Gratitude Sunday, Quotes on Gratitude