Quotes on Gratitude:
“As each day comes to us refreshed and anew, so does my gratitude renew itself daily. The breaking of the sun over the horizon is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world.” — Terri Guillemets
“When eating bamboo sprouts, remember the man who planted them.” — Chinese Proverb
“Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.” — Henry Ward Beecher
Gratitude List for the week ending April 4th
- I am grateful that the Easter Bunny got his act together in time to deliver the baskets and hide the eggs. 🙂
- The wonders of the universe, which I appreciate so much more after seeing the IMAX movie Hubble.
- A full moon.
- Getting the closest I have yet to meeting my weekly writing goal.
- Getting a clean bill of health at the dentist – and getting the appointment over with!
- Random shoulder massages from Phil.
- Meeting this 11 week-old Puggle puppy at the dog park
- Taking a yoga class from a friend who just got her teaching certificate.
- The hippo head hanging over this same friend’s front door. It just made me happy. Turns out it was a housewarming present from a friend of her husband’s. The fact that she agreed to hang it over the front door is a sign of a strong marriage, I’d say. And no, it is not a real hippo head (I asked).
What are you grateful for this week?Gratitude Sunday, Holidays, Writing · Tags: Dogs, Easter, Family, Gratitude, Gratitude Sunday, Holidays, Puppies, Spring, Yoga