Much to be grateful for this week!
Quotes on Gratitude
“Happiness is the settling of the soul into its most appropriate spot.” — Aristotle
“Deficiency motivation doesn’t work. It will lead to a life-long pursuit of try to fix me. Learn to appreciate what you have and where and who you are.” — Wayne Dyer
“Many times a day I realize how much my own life is built on the labours of my fellowmen, and how earnestly I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as I have received.” — Albert Einstein
Gratitude list for the week ending February 4
- Getting to ski and hang out with great friends, including my bestest girlfriend!
- Witnessing more than one beautiful sunrise reflecting on the mountains
- Completing my January picture book draft for the 12 x 12 challenge
- The incredible community of writers that have come together for the 12 x 12. They inspire me daily.
- Finishing one good book and starting another
- Reading THE LAST OF THE REALLY GREAT WHANGDOODLES with the kids
- Writing the last page of a lovely journal (was a gift from the friend above). Great way to end Week 9 of The Artist’s Way.
- Snow sculptures in Breckenridge
- A long nap on a day I felt under the weather
What are you grateful for this week?Categories: 12 x 12 in 2012, Books, Children's Books, Creativity, Friendship, Gratitude Sunday, Picture Books, Skiing, The Artist's Way, Works in Progress, Writing · Tags: 12 x 12 in 2012, Books, Children's Books, Friends, Friendship, Gratitude, Gratitude Sunday, Julie Hedlund, Picture Books, Skiing, The Artist's Way, Works in Progress, Writer, Writing