Quotes on Gratitude
“I have learned that happiness is not determined by circumstances. Happiness is not what happens when everything goes the way you think it should go: happiness is what happens when you decide to be happy.” — Marianne Williamson
“Gratefulness for what is there is one of the most powerful tools for creating what is not yet there. What does gratefulness mean? It means you appreciate what is. You value, you give attention to, you honor whatever is here at this moment.” — Eckhart Tolle
“The single greatest thing you can do to change your life today would be to start being grateful for what you have right now. And the more grateful you are, the more you get.” — Oprah Winfrey
Gratitude List for the week ending February 18
- Valentine flowers, for both me AND Em
- Valentine phone call
- Getting through all the posts piled up in my Google Reader
- Great meeting with a consultant who is
kicking my butthelping me build a better business – online presence and all
- Grey’s Anatomy and Desperate Housewives – for keeping me company when I’m on the treadmill
- The fact that when Jay got the croup this week, he didn’t need an ER visit.
- EPIC sledding on the street in front of the Breckenridge house
- Katie Davis’ Brain Burps About Books podcast. I always drive to Breckenridge by myself to get things ready. She keeps me company AND I learn a ton.
- Splurging on Alaskan King Crab legs for dinner on Saturday. So so good!
- Michigan beat Ohio State in their basketball game.
What are you grateful for this week?Categories: Family, Gratitude Sunday, Holidays · Tags: Brain Burps About Books, Gratitude, Gratitude Sunday, Katie Davis, Michigan-Ohio State Rivalry, University of Michigan, Valentine's Day