This week’s gratitude quotes are dedicated to the animals in all of our lives, since the big event in our house this week was getting Rocky home from doggy boot camp just in time to comfort us all through a sick week.
Quotes on Gratitude for Animals
“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” — Anatole France
“Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” — Roger Caras
“If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans” — James Herriot
Gratitude List for the week ending April 24
1. Rocky is home!!! (Even if he does have to wear a cone around his head for the next two weeks – don’t ask)
2. Hyacinths in bloom
3. I am thankful for the thunderstorms and rain that gave me something to listen to while I was in my sick bed
4. Likewise, I am grateful that the wet and dreary weather made having to be in bed a little less painful.
5. Hot baths
6. That first sip of diet coke after not being able to drink for 24 hours.
7. Getting well soon enough to help Em get through her round.
8. The fact that we are now all healthy!
9. Budding and blooming trees.
10. Firefly Lane – a good, cozy, epic book of female friendship – perfect sick bed read
What are you grateful for this week?Gratitude Sunday