Has anybody noticed I’m getting quite close to 100 Gratitude Sunday posts? I’ll have to think if there is anything special to do to celebrate. If you have ideas, let me know in the comments!
Quotes on Gratitude
“Gratitude to gratitude always gives birth.” — Sophocles
“We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” — Fredrick Koeing
“To live a life fulfilled reflect on the things you have with gratitude.” — Jaren Davis
Gratitude list for the week ending November 3
- A happy, safe, and WARM Halloween
- A power hike up Shanahan Ridge into Fern Canyon. All I have to say after that is, “Holy Hamstrings, Batman!”
- Em did a great job being “Paul Revere” for her biography presentation.
- Jay did a great job singing a solo in his music Halloween performance.
- A delicious glass of red wine while talking to a good friend
- Homemade roasted pumpkin seeds
- PiBoIdMo has begun!
- Katie Davis’ lovely Brain Burps About Books podcast with Lisa Clifford, who is one of the faculty members for Writer’s Renaissance. So inspiring!
- Michigan beat Minnesota
- Finishing one good book and starting another
What are you grateful for this week?Categories: Autumn, Brain Burps About Books, College Football, Family, Gratitude Sunday, Halloween, Italy, PiBoIdMo, Picture Books, Travel, Writer's Renaissance · Tags: Author, Brain Burps About Books, Friendship, Halloween, Julie Hedlund, Katie Davis, Lisa Clifford, PiBoIdMo, Writer's Renaissance