How is it possible that we are one quarter finished with 2013 already?? Time flies when you’re having fun with 12 x 12!
Quick reminder: Submissions to March featured agent Tricia Lawrence will close today at 6:00 p.m. EST/3:00 p.m. PST SHARP! Our April featured agent, Susan Hawk, will begin accepting submissions tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m. EST.
Without further adieu, here’s my March report, which I am quite proud of. I wrote TWO new drafts and I revised TWO previous drafts. One of the new drafts and one of the revisions got finished because they were were on deadline (the app trilogy), but the other two were just me being inspired to get more written and revised so that my agent can (hopefully) start subbing for me soon.
Still, I consider that great progress considering I had one trip to Boston, a near-death (or so it seemed) illness while I was there, plus my latest trip to Bologna. It’s just as well, since I am not likely to be nearly so productive in April. But I’m sure the Writer’s Renaissance retreat in Florence will make up for that.
Now it’s your turn to report, which is all on the honor system. It is after all, your karma that’s at stake.
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win a PB critique from Carmela, even if you didn’t complete a draft!
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “March Featured Author Carmela LaVigna Coyle” at the top.
- Click on the first “Invent your own option” button. It will reveal the task, which is to comment on Carmela’s March 1st post. Commenting on Carmela’s post is mandatory and gets you one point even if you didn’t complete a draft in March. If you haven’t yet commented, click here to do so. Then you click ENTER on that option in Rafflecopter, which will then open the next two options.
- Click on the next “Invent your own option” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in March. If you did, click ENTER, if you did not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Invent your own option” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in March. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- Submit your entry. Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight EST on April 1st to enter your results. (No foolin’!) I will then have Rafflecopter draw a winner and announce it on the blog on April 2nd.
Many, many thanks to Carmela LaVigna Coyle for showing us that picture book ideas are all around us and drinking chocolate is a perfect addition to any day! One lucky winner will receive a critique from her too.
Finally, don’t forget to come back tomorrow to meet April’s featured author. You’re going to love him!12 x 12, Authors, Giveaway, Goals, Recipes, Works in Progress, Writing