First of all, isn’t it still Labor Day weekend? How can it possibly be the end of September?
I don’t know, but I DO know that I both wrote AND revised a picture book draft this month. For the first time since March, I created something brand new. It might be horrible, but it sure did feel good! It’s too bad I’m not in the running for that Peter Brown critique – LOL.
Now it is your turn. How did you do in September? Let us know in the comments and of course in the Rafflecopter.
Quick reminder: Submissions to our September featured agent John Cusick will close today at 6:00 p.m. Eastern/3:00 p.m. Pacific SHARP! Our October featured agent, Elena Giovinazzo, will accept submissions from GOLD members beginning October 1st at 8:00am.
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win a critique from Peter Brown, even if you didn’t complete a draft!
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “Critique with Peter Brown” at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Peter’s Blog Post” button. It will reveal the task, which is to comment on Peter’s blog post. Commenting on Peter’s post is mandatory and gets you one point even if you didn’t complete a draft in September. If you haven’t yet commented, click here to do so. Then you click ENTER on that option in Rafflecopter, which will then open the next two options.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Manuscript” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in September. If you did, click ENTER, if you did not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Manuscript” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in September. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- Submit your entry. Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on October 1st to enter your results. I will then have Rafflecopter draw a winner and announce it on the blog on October 2nd.
Many, many thanks to Peter Brown for that fab video interview! ROAR!
Finally, don’t forget to come back Friday to meet October’s amazing featured author (delayed due to a wedding in the author’s family this past weekend :-))!
a Rafflecopter giveaway